Monday, 27 April 2015

Travel bucket list

I know I have only just come back from a trip of a lifetime, but there are so many more places I want to visit!

1. Fiji
How amazing does it look? While I was in Oz and NZ a lot of people I met had either been or were going to Fiji and it's something I wish I'd done instead of wasting 10 days in Sydney.

2. Bali
Another place a few people went that I met was Bali which also looks and sounds amazing! 

3. Gili Tragwangan
Ok clearly I just want to go places with nice beaches, but I've heard so many good things about Gili!

4. Vietnam 
I wish I had done Vietnam while I was in Thailand!

5. Cambodia
Another place I had wish I'd done while in Thailand, it looks amazing!

6. Laos
This just looks so beautiful!

7. Hawaii
Who doesn't want to go to Hawaii? It's just the place everyone dreams of going!

I also want to go back to the South Island of New Zealand, especially to do Milford Sound and the Nevis Bungy jump. I also want to go to Perth and Darwin as well as possibly doing Northern Territory of Australia and the Outback!

Let me know where is on your travel list in the comment.

Billie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment